They served me well. I purchased them in 2004-2005ish. From a running store. The have alot of support as the salesperson said my feet are so flat. Tell you the truth not sure if I ever ran a race with them. At the two mile mark my feet started to tingle like they were falling asleep.
I went to another local reputable running store hoping to just get inserts. But I learned that running sneaker really only last 3-6months, or 300miles. So I got fitted and got these new Saucony ProGrid Guide 3 plus the insert for my flat feet. Turns out my old had way too much support. Andy told me these are runner for a much older person then I am. I do pronate slightly but I should be correcting that much because I can over correct. Also these new ones are so light compared to the old, I can now pickup my feet. Best of all I have new 2 mile tingle!!
